4th-Nov-20, 04:39 AM
I'm now on my second ARC Pro power station. The unit works well for a few days and then the power to the inside lane goes away. The lane change function has also gone. Am I just the unlucky victim of 2 defective power station or is there something in my track layout that could be causing this. I've renewed my interest in slot cars after about a 50 year time away and gathering an understanding of the new digital technology with the help of great tools like the site. But I know there is alot I don't know so any help in tracking down the possible reason for this power loss would be greatly appreciated. I have 2 of the Scalextric transformers plugged into the power station and I'm running 85 feet of track. If I reinstall the wired digital power station everything works fine, full power and lane change. I'm ordering my 3rd ARC Pro power station unless someone can tell me why I'm having this issue and how to eliminate it

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)