31st-Oct-20, 08:49 AM
It is surprising the difference between people giving information.
I have asked several companies for info on old cars and have been met with a mixed response. Cummins informed me that anything was copyright and they couldn't give me any details!! Just how was this going to affect them? Do they really think they could earn any dosh from an individual making one model of a sixty year old car?
Aston Martin on the other hand went out of their way to be helpful and had their archive department dig for the info I needed regarding paint colours from the fifties.
Anyway, nice project.
I have asked several companies for info on old cars and have been met with a mixed response. Cummins informed me that anything was copyright and they couldn't give me any details!! Just how was this going to affect them? Do they really think they could earn any dosh from an individual making one model of a sixty year old car?
Aston Martin on the other hand went out of their way to be helpful and had their archive department dig for the info I needed regarding paint colours from the fifties.
Anyway, nice project.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)