20th-Oct-20, 08:48 PM
As my first post, and something that was discussed on, dare I say it, another forum.
Up until now I have used only Scalextric cars on my SSD (C7042 APB) track. I am planning on trying another brand and as the title says a Revoslot car (Marcos).
Is anyone aware of any issues in using a C7005 non DPR chip in relation to motor current draw etc. Also as this range uses a metal chassis, is it wise to insulate the underneath to prevent short circuiting, and obviously isolating the chip.
Up until now I have used only Scalextric cars on my SSD (C7042 APB) track. I am planning on trying another brand and as the title says a Revoslot car (Marcos).
Is anyone aware of any issues in using a C7005 non DPR chip in relation to motor current draw etc. Also as this range uses a metal chassis, is it wise to insulate the underneath to prevent short circuiting, and obviously isolating the chip.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)