Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

FAO SCX/Scalextric Advance users - Module/Chip/Unit
#1

Hello,  I just got an SCX Lancia Fulvia which is the "Advance" version but have no use for the digital capabilities. Am therefore offering the module and the guide for sale.  These are brand new, never run. I removed them to make the car run on my analogue layouts. (I know there is a switch that allows that but have not interfered with the module other than remove it from the chassis.
I cannot offer any expertise with this unit, but did find a Spanish language video on YouTube - YouTube Linky

£15 (GB Pounds) including shipping in the UK. 

Leo (Edinburgh)

   

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
FAO SCX/Scalextric Advance users - Module/Chip/Unit - by Scuderia_Turini - 20th-Oct-20, 12:47 PM
RE: FAO SCX/Scalextric Advance users - Module/Chip/Unit - by Jax - 21st-Oct-20, 04:58 PM
RE: FAO SCX/Scalextric Advance users - Module/Chip/Unit - by Scuderia_Turini - 21st-Oct-20, 05:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)