30th-Sep-20, 08:06 PM
Ok...firstly, thanks for clarifying the Bentley can race WEC. Re-reading the WEC regulations, I can now see it meets the "road going sports cars (period 2015-2019) specifically modified for endurance racing" criteria.
And maybe I have too much time to ponder ideas, but 1:1 supercars are mainly mid-engined, so I thought why not take the nice long Bentley platform and place the engine right in the middle to create a solid, stable, well balanced, race car.
And then a part of me just wants to try something different rather than follow the herd (when the herds re-appear!)
And maybe I have too much time to ponder ideas, but 1:1 supercars are mainly mid-engined, so I thought why not take the nice long Bentley platform and place the engine right in the middle to create a solid, stable, well balanced, race car.
And then a part of me just wants to try something different rather than follow the herd (when the herds re-appear!)
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)