28th-Sep-20, 01:53 PM
Thank you very kindly, Brian and Jason.
I am new to this hobby. I have only been building for 2-years. This car has caused a bit of a stir at it's first race last Tuesday. My friend that likes to win more than most, is questioning me about the details of how this car is set up. It must have broken a lap-time record or something. I can feel the car is fast and extremely hard to deslot. I don't win races because I'm faster than anyone. I'm not an experienced driver. The aluminum chassis's are very precise, and extremely forgiving. That's the only reason I sometimes end up on the podium. Too funny.
Are there any other functions we should stay away from other than the photo delete button?
I am new to this hobby. I have only been building for 2-years. This car has caused a bit of a stir at it's first race last Tuesday. My friend that likes to win more than most, is questioning me about the details of how this car is set up. It must have broken a lap-time record or something. I can feel the car is fast and extremely hard to deslot. I don't win races because I'm faster than anyone. I'm not an experienced driver. The aluminum chassis's are very precise, and extremely forgiving. That's the only reason I sometimes end up on the podium. Too funny.
Are there any other functions we should stay away from other than the photo delete button?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)