Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fitting interior trays
#8

Thanks to all who have replied to my post. 

Tape does look easiest,  and I can remove if, more likely when, I get it wrong  Rofl


GT Sprite/Graham, thanks for your last post. Exactly the problem I could see when measuring and trimming the trays before painting. 
Some fit very well, others less so, so thanks for your detailed feedback. 

Will proceed with caution ⚠️
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Fitting interior trays - by Gpa113 - 22nd-Sep-20, 07:57 PM
GT Sprite - by GT Sprite - 22nd-Sep-20, 08:55 PM
RE: Fitting interior trays - by Gordon Steadman - 23rd-Sep-20, 04:00 AM
RE: Fitting interior trays - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Sep-20, 04:28 AM
RE: Fitting interior trays - by munter - 23rd-Sep-20, 08:29 PM
RE: Fitting interior trays - by steveaca - 24th-Sep-20, 05:41 AM
RE: Fitting interior trays - by GT Sprite - 24th-Sep-20, 09:32 AM
RE: Fitting interior trays - by Gpa113 - 24th-Sep-20, 03:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)