17th-Sep-20, 02:19 PM
Thank you very kindly, Mickey, Jason, and Rallyhub.
It's not my track. It belong to another club member and it's called "The Ring". I can take more pics next Tuesday night when we race again.
I own the blue Porsche 550 Spyder at the far end, and the green Rover BRM at the near end. The rest of the cars are owned by other club members. It was a fun evening. The Rover came in 1st in "slow-sports car". Everyone else is running brass/wire chassis.
It's not my track. It belong to another club member and it's called "The Ring". I can take more pics next Tuesday night when we race again.
I own the blue Porsche 550 Spyder at the far end, and the green Rover BRM at the near end. The rest of the cars are owned by other club members. It was a fun evening. The Rover came in 1st in "slow-sports car". Everyone else is running brass/wire chassis.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)