Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Matra MS10
#3

Matra is one of my favourite marques so I'm slightly biased when I say "superb car".

The windscreen arrangement on these is unusual for a single seater (to be honest, I had to Google it to check in case it was one of Ken's rebel twists :-)

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Matra MS10 - by KensRedZed - 15th-Sep-20, 02:28 AM
RE: Matra MS10 - by JasonB - 15th-Sep-20, 08:50 AM
RE: Matra MS10 - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-Sep-20, 01:40 PM
RE: Matra MS10 - by KensRedZed - 15th-Sep-20, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
1st-Nov-19, 03:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)