Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to slam a 63 T-Bird
#4

I have 4 Gunze models all converted into slot cars. 2-kits from a flea market and 2 from EBay. I have paid as low as $20, and as high as $35.

5-minute epoxy holds the motor in place. Who needs a sidewinder pod? Not me. My club laughed at me when I first glued my motors in. Now many are doing the same. Think outside the box. Just don't get glue in the windings or the motor is junk.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
How to slam a 63 T-Bird - by KensRedZed - 12th-Sep-20, 09:52 PM
RE: How to slam a 63 T-Bird - by Fluff - 13th-Sep-20, 06:44 AM
RE: How to slam a 63 T-Bird - by BAracer - 13th-Sep-20, 08:05 AM
RE: How to slam a 63 T-Bird - by KensRedZed - 13th-Sep-20, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)