10th-Sep-20, 03:00 PM
Thanks to Sean for his reply. It just proves that not all dealers just take your money and ignore any feedback.
I am sorry but I won't be buying at the moment as I already have some quick modified GTs and have a lot of other projects which have a higher priority than building another modern GT. I hadn't realised that some of the Penelope Pitlane F1s have been modified to take the Policar chassis which is a great idea and might just see a few more racers entering Policar GP and the other Policar events that would have run had we had a normal year of racing which should, in turn, generate more sales for Pendle.
I am sure good quality 3D has a lot more scope in slot racing and look forward to future 3D developments.
I am sorry but I won't be buying at the moment as I already have some quick modified GTs and have a lot of other projects which have a higher priority than building another modern GT. I hadn't realised that some of the Penelope Pitlane F1s have been modified to take the Policar chassis which is a great idea and might just see a few more racers entering Policar GP and the other Policar events that would have run had we had a normal year of racing which should, in turn, generate more sales for Pendle.
I am sure good quality 3D has a lot more scope in slot racing and look forward to future 3D developments.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)