18th-May-23, 02:30 AM
I started this build thread because I think these cars are run often and they're pretty popular. Here's the kit in its purest form, right out of the box.
I've since cleaned up the flashing all around the car. I also hollowed out the grill and rear tail light locations. I still have to bore out the front locations because lights will get installed in front and rear. I first applied an 800 coat of MrHobby gray primer, then sanded until I was almost back to plastic. Then I used this Stynylrez primer and gave it two coats. Here's how it looks.
I'll let this dry for a day and then sand it smooth with 1000. I'll then give it a first coat of color.
Stay Tuned!
I've since cleaned up the flashing all around the car. I also hollowed out the grill and rear tail light locations. I still have to bore out the front locations because lights will get installed in front and rear. I first applied an 800 coat of MrHobby gray primer, then sanded until I was almost back to plastic. Then I used this Stynylrez primer and gave it two coats. Here's how it looks.
I'll let this dry for a day and then sand it smooth with 1000. I'll then give it a first coat of color.
Stay Tuned!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)