Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I love this hobby, love driving mostly and have a lot of projects need starting for others...but I'm struggling with motivation...
...what motivates you?
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,055
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,126
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
(28th-Dec-24, 12:31 AM)Kevan Wrote: I have a lot of projects need starting for others...
You have a lot of projects/cars being built for other people?
•
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
How about building each of those cars for others so well that you can drive them faster that your car that you will be running against them, then go out to the club and beat them anyway. If they complain, switch cars and beat them by even more.
(This post was last modified: 28th-Dec-24, 02:58 AM by
mickey thumbs.)
•
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I always build cars for others as they would be for me and they often go better than my own car...when I drive it
We don't have complaints about cars, in the past we did but not for a few years now.
With retirement in April I think I'm just tired of going to work for the last 50 years and eagerly looking forward to having more time to myself (and others).
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•