Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Cheers Kevan,
I couldn't resist checking YouTube for Fantasy Island videos. That will be a binge session tomorrow - LOL.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
StuBeeDoo Wrote:I just won this 
I don't think the title & description did the seller any favours. I found it purely by accident.
It arrived this morning. It has to be my biggest bargain of the decade. The body shows no sign of use, the only way you can tell it's secondhand is the braids are dirty & deformed.
Chuffed. ...........Much.
Best regards,
Stuart.
(This post was last modified: 23rd-Nov-24, 09:44 AM by
StuBeeDoo.)
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Yes, bargains are bagged now and again. I won a Fly Corvette C5R for less than £2 about a year ago and felt guilty like I'd robbed the seller.
...the coin lands on the other side now and again also when you end up with a bag of s**t and you've definitely been robbed by the seller
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
(This post was last modified: 23rd-Nov-24, 11:25 AM by
Kevan.)