Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Maserati 250f in resin.. a short run.
#1

                       
[+] 9 members Like munter's post
Quote
#2

v.nice quality  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#3

Beautiful work as always, sir.
[+] 1 member Likes chappyman66's post
Quote
#4

Those bodies and bits look very nice! If you ever make 1954 O.S.C.A. 2000S bodies put me down for two! I really like the 'Etceterini' Italian sports cars. Lotus XIs are coveted, too!
[+] 1 member Likes ARUP's post
Quote
#5

I can offer an OSCA kit.....I will have to search for some pictures though.
Quote
#6

               


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 5 members Like munter's post
Quote
#7

Another fabulous looking kit  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#8

How much do you sell a kit for, and where does it ship from?
Quote
#9

As DPJ inquires… let me know how much and might I pay via PayPal? I’ll even pay fees! One is nice and two of them better! Thank you!
Quote
#10

I am New Zealand based which means shipping anything like a couple of resin bodykits to the most places around the globe starts at £14.00. Kits are £27.50 each.
Payment via PayPal suits me very well.

Should you wish to confirm an order then please email me at:
munter000@gmail.com
Those are triple zeros 

Regards 
John
[+] 2 members Like munter's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
7th-Oct-25, 08:15 AM
Last Post by munter
14th-Jan-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by munter
18th-Dec-23, 06:52 PM
Last Post by autoavia
26th-Jul-21, 04:48 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
6th-Nov-20, 08:51 AM
Last Post by Fluff
26th-Jun-20, 06:08 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
5th-Jun-20, 07:43 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
17th-Mar-20, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)