20th-Dec-23, 05:43 PM
For some time I have thought I would like to have a V twin FF motor config.
Predominantly, just because ...
The idea is the motors are matched as evenly as possible (as you can see I have 2 motors tested at 17.3K rpm at 12V), and as they are both attached to one axle, if there are any discrepancies in motor power, they will be forced to run equal.
There may (or may not) be a benefit of decent brakes due to doubling the torque ....
Anyway, this is the Proof of Concept Prototype :
![[Image: OVV8F6K.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/OVV8F6K.jpg)
Unfortunately, I already checked and its not eligible for the Proxy
Predominantly, just because ...
The idea is the motors are matched as evenly as possible (as you can see I have 2 motors tested at 17.3K rpm at 12V), and as they are both attached to one axle, if there are any discrepancies in motor power, they will be forced to run equal.
There may (or may not) be a benefit of decent brakes due to doubling the torque ....
Anyway, this is the Proof of Concept Prototype :
![[Image: OVV8F6K.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/OVV8F6K.jpg)
Unfortunately, I already checked and its not eligible for the Proxy

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
