28th-Mar-23, 10:11 AM
After a little sabbatical from the 1:32 scale world during covid, it has taken me a little longer to rekindle my slot track mojo.
Have had a lot of fun building a public display track that helps raise money for charity, I am now on a mission to build a Classic Car display, which at the moment is looking like a Goodwood track. All I know is, it will be big :-)
Check out www.havenwoodraceway.co.uk for more about me :-)
Thanks to Jason for all his help to create Havenwood and for being a driving force behind this forum and Ultimate Racer.
My other love of cars.... tracking my Caterham
Have had a lot of fun building a public display track that helps raise money for charity, I am now on a mission to build a Classic Car display, which at the moment is looking like a Goodwood track. All I know is, it will be big :-)
Check out www.havenwoodraceway.co.uk for more about me :-)
Thanks to Jason for all his help to create Havenwood and for being a driving force behind this forum and Ultimate Racer.
My other love of cars.... tracking my Caterham

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)