Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 112
Threads: 41
Likes Received: 237 in 91 posts
Likes Given: 265
Joined: Dec 2022
No shortage of new GTP/LMH/Hypercar endurance cars.
That said, no one has (I think) announced they are doing the Cadillac or Acura. After the relative performance at Daytona that could be a hole which needs filling quickly.
The TALKING UTTER SLOT podcast is available via Apple, Acast, Spotify, YouTube and more.
•
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Nicked from FB...spotted at Nuremberg toy fair...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Scaleauto vs Slot.it vs SRC
DiSCA Le Mans is in for a windfall!
I love puttering with gears