6th-Oct-22, 06:46 AM
Hi, I'm a bit confused by sloting plus's description
Sloting Plus Combi Axle Tube 29.9mm 1x for use with Porsche 997 Ninco, Porsche and Corvette NSR. Previous Ref No: (SP053102)
Or
Sloting Plus Combi Axle Tube 31.0mm. 1x for use with Mosler, Megane, Lexus, Supra and NSX Ninco and Mosler NSR. Previous Ref No: (SLPL-1010)
As I thought the mount was the same for all NSR gt3 and the mosler? I guess one is for the old rectangle mount and one is for the triangle mount. I only have a triangle mount to measure and tempted to say the shorter one would be right but does anyone know?
Thanks
Sloting Plus Combi Axle Tube 29.9mm 1x for use with Porsche 997 Ninco, Porsche and Corvette NSR. Previous Ref No: (SP053102)
Or
Sloting Plus Combi Axle Tube 31.0mm. 1x for use with Mosler, Megane, Lexus, Supra and NSX Ninco and Mosler NSR. Previous Ref No: (SLPL-1010)
As I thought the mount was the same for all NSR gt3 and the mosler? I guess one is for the old rectangle mount and one is for the triangle mount. I only have a triangle mount to measure and tempted to say the shorter one would be right but does anyone know?
Thanks

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Image: DSCN4187-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/h4k3kLTY/DSCN4187-copy.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN4391.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/26XxY6cf/DSCN4391.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN4748.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/HnXKLKXw/DSCN4748.jpg)