Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Logo Identification needed
#1

Hi, can anyone identify what the logo(s) above the Bilstein on the rear box arch is please ?

   

If this request has a more suited place, mods feel free to relocate !
Quote
#2

It is KKK Turbolader:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anze...-223-17235
[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#3

Thank you Rallyhub  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post
Quote
#4

I have another, hopefully someone will spot this without me creating a new thread  Bigsmile

Can anyone identify this logo please ?

   
Quote
#5

Could it be mirror image of an ‘HD’ logo?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote
#6

I don't think its a mirror image.
But in case no one knows, I have made a replacement I may end up using !

   
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Carver
2nd-Aug-22, 04:22 PM
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
26th-Mar-20, 05:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)