Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
Slotmania
Swapmeeting near Stuttgart, Germany
One (if not THE) biggest swapmeeting in Europe.
Anyone gonna be there?
Nico
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
I would be there in a heartbeat - but it is the same weekend as Roncole Verde.....
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
I went there religiously for 3-4 years BC (Before Covid) I can't this year for lots of reasons...
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
And I wanna do a pilgrim journey back to my roots.....
Nico
•
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
And this is what happens if you leave me unsupervised at the Slotmania.......!!!
Nico
(This post was last modified: 7th-May-22, 07:50 PM by
nkarres.)