Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I'm back...now we're second in class
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 2nd-Apr-22, 11:09 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
(2nd-Apr-22, 10:16 PM)Kevan Wrote: How not to marshall coming up in 3...2...1...
Round about 2:20, right? Whoops!!!
printables.com/@MrFlippant
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Good morning America!
2hr driving slots now to create longer rest periods between turns for 40 winks.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
(2nd-Apr-22, 11:23 PM)MrFlippant Wrote: (2nd-Apr-22, 10:16 PM)Kevan Wrote: How not to marshall coming up in 3...2...1...
Round about 2:20, right? Whoops!!!
Guess who that was Greg...
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Apr-22, 12:25 AM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I hope it's been an enjoyable night, racing in the dark. Nick from Derby HO Racing club posted these great pics on their
Facebook page...
And this is the latest race data I have, sent by Alex Stone at the halfway point about 3 hours ago...
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
"How are the braids looking Mike?"
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
"They'll be good for a couple more hours Alex".
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Apologies for the gap in communication, I was marshalling most of the night! Just two more stations and I will have a full set.
I love puttering with gears