Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Good Luck Jeremy!
Also good luck to anyone else on slotracer.online who is competing.
Looks a seriously cool event, will have to come and have a look one year.
(This post was last modified: 31st-Mar-22, 07:39 PM by
Gpa113.)
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
(31st-Mar-22, 08:22 AM)BARacer Wrote: Alan
If you need to borrow anything, I've probably packed it!
Popcorn?
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I knew I had forgotten something!
Anyway, first stop on my Le Mans road trip was Molesey Slot Club's GT race evening!
A serious wood track with some serious racers. 23k motors, but some of their cars were rockets. Le Mans team mate Ed lent me a Mosler for the evening as I has turned up for a gun fight with a water pistol.
And Alan, I could still clearly see you skid marks on the track from your heavy braking at the weekend.
Anyway I got to stand up for 4hrs, had to skip an evening meal, in bed late and need to get up early to miss the traffic on the M25, so even more practice for the weekend.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 31st-Mar-22, 11:29 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
LM - 1
Food at last....Banbury Services after a 5:30 start.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I guess it beats a McBreakfast!
Have fun today - hope you get everything sorted and ready for the big race tomorrow.
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Will do Captain!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Worthing Digital at speed at Le Mans 2022 ...
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
From the official spotters guide...
And in the raw...
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I saw you!
...in this picture from Nick Sismey on the
DHORC Facebook page. I bet he's enjoying taking part and not having to organise a 24 hour race - the Rolls Royce sports hall being the regular venue for the HO Le Mans 24h.
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
A productive first practice session. Time to enjoy the two cars and to start to tinker with the gearing now we have THE straight to compare acceleration and top speed against the rest.
Time for a cuppa
I love puttering with gears