Posts: 554
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 817 in 363 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
jeremy dont forget to shoot a little footage for us none attendees please
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
It will be the usual full coverage that only Slotracer.online provides!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 307
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 583 in 224 posts
Likes Given: 497
Joined: Dec 2020
Location Herne Bay
I'll be there too! Not looking forward to the lack of sleep but super excited to take part!
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Car #7 with Maurizio?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 307
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 583 in 224 posts
Likes Given: 497
Joined: Dec 2020
Location Herne Bay
(29th-Mar-22, 07:19 AM)BARacer Wrote: Car #7 with Maurizio?
Yep, that's the one
Posts: 34
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 81 in 27 posts
Likes Given: 42
Joined: Nov 2021
Location Solihull, UK
(26th-Mar-22, 11:39 AM)BARacer Wrote: However, if I forget the kettle, I might struggle.
(and I should have known I wouldn't be able to buy some normal Heinz Pot Noodles in our local Waitrose)
There will be a kettle Jeremy, save your bootspace.
Personally the Teriyaki looks quite compelling..
If your prep so far means you’re in the track when practice starts you’ll be doing better than probably 50% of the grid! Good luck, see you soon
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Thanks Gary.
We will be first in the queue at the door, and first in the queue at your table for SCP firmware/cloning assistance.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
LM -3
All packed...
I leave in the morning
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Packing,?
yeah, I'd better start shoving some stuff in bags
Alan
(Gas Monkeys)
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Alan
If you need to borrow anything, I've probably packed it!
I love puttering with gears