Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Interview with Scalextric Brand Manager at Hornby
#1

Not seen this mentioned but Dave Kennedy (previously a Hornby rep in North America) has interviewed Simon Owen.
I pleasantly surprised to hear that he is an active slot-car enthusiast.  
Topics are wide-ranging and the conversation flows easily and openly.
Referencing TV/Movie cars, Simon points out that many more people watch TV and Movies than go to Racetracks.

Leo


Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 4 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#2

I have met Simon both times I made it to Gaydon.
Nice guy and definitely into slot cars!
He features on more than one episode of "Hornby: A Model World" as well...
Quote
#3

Thanks Leo,  well done for finding that interview.
I really enjoyed that.  Relaxed and informal, but interesting and amusing. 

Pip
[+] 1 member Likes Gpa113's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)