Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Boxing day can be a handy thing. 2-friends and I bought these together. It's for a new Scalex Mini-only class with upgraded aluminum wheels, and 14k slow motors.
There's another 3 or 4-Minis in the field with various different liveries. But it will be a hoot to see these three specific cars race together. The "Italian Job" live!
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Now that sounds my type of class
These are fiddly little things to get round any layout, have fun out there....
Posts: 598
Threads: 49
Likes Received: 447 in 272 posts
Likes Given: 954
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Australia
The 1:24 BRM Mino Cooper's are fantastic cars on the track, I've got them as a Host Fuel class on my track.
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Bought for a local race series I hope to enter this year... Analogue Group C on wood;
Bought for a new class being set up at another local club... O2 digital Group C on Carrera
I love puttering with gears