Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Advent Calendar 2021
#21

Tut tut!

6/10 for me...

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#22

I did better second time around  Bigsmile
[+] 3 members Like Top Down's post
Quote
#23

Oh dear, 10 out of 10 Wrench






lucky guess on the number of feathers question,  the rest I actually knew.  

I'll get my anorak and leave now........ Wavegreen
[+] 2 members Like Gpa113's post
Quote
#24

Day 16 is a throwback Thursday - and the 2008 Gadget Show TV programme featuring the Scalextric World Speed Record attempt…



Keith Fishenden is the chief mechanic - and there are some familiar faces at the track.
Quote
#25

Day 17 is a social media based wish list

   

Head over to your favourite platform to join in the fun!
Quote
#26

Day 18 is a video of the Drift 360 set...




That would be great Christmas afternoon entertainment  Cool
Quote
#27

Day 19 - some Scalextric fan photos…

Quote
#28

Day 20 - a 2022 product teaser…

   

It’s not a Gulf livery.
Quote
#29

Calling Hub...!!!

I love puttering with gears
Quote
#30

I am not sure, maybe a rally Ford Sierra RS Cosworth?
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)