Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2021

Arrived just now, last of the pre orders expected this year  Bigsmile

   

Will be sat in its box awaiting the Levis Jeans livery allegedly due in March 2022 before being fettled :p
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote

3 new ones this week, 

Juha Kankkunen's 1999 Subaru Impreza 

Matt Neal's 1992 BTCC BMW M3 Scalextric club car 

And the new Scalextric Formula E car from the 2019-2020 season - Antonio Felix Da Costa. 

   
[+] 4 members Like Slot Trumps's post
Quote

Early candidate for next year's Auslot Touring Car Proxy car... 

   

JS Design 3DP chassis ordered from J May.to go under it.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 4 members Like BAracer's post
Quote

Is that a Scaley Astra?

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote

(3rd-Dec-21, 11:42 PM)Kevan Wrote:  Is that a Scaley Astra?

Apologies...Scalextric C2528 according to initial investigations. It is described as a V8 DTM car but seems to have BTCC decals. Haven't done the research into the 1:1 car yet. But those nice extended wheel arches and track might offer some benefits over my current Civic entry.

But on a less technical note, I find it hard to resist a red and white car with black wheels, so I might have once again gone off down another blind performance alley!

I love puttering with gears
Quote

I was not expecting these this year, so the email from Pendles telling me they had arrived in store was a surprise  Cool
I have to say, a little disappointed in their appearance, the nose looks wrong, they look a little toy-like, and the main colour on the Unipart car is way too light.
Wheels too small too, but thats a given with many slot car these days.
Maybe the on track performance will make make up for it !

   
[+] 3 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote

Cheer up!

Dennis on a recent Worldwide Chat had done some basic setup work on one and he thought they had potential performance wise.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote

I think their appearance is fab-u-lous!

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote

(8th-Dec-21, 11:56 AM)Savage GT Wrote:  I was not expecting these this year, so the email from Pendles telling me they had arrived in store was a surprise  Cool
I have to say, a little disappointed in their appearance, the nose looks wrong, they look a little toy-like, and the main colour on the Unipart car is way too light.
Wheels too small too, but thats a given with many slot car these days.
Maybe the on track performance will make make up for it !

Interested to see how they run, agree they look toy like in the photos I've seen, not unlike how nsr went for a few years, but if the performance was good I'd get one or two, they almost look a little mosler-ish.
Quote

Latest addition still deciding on wheel color, silver, black or grey


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 1 member Likes Brumos RSR's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)