27th-Nov-21, 02:37 PM
Making headlight covers
27th-Nov-21, 05:52 PM
Great idea, Carver.
If you know of another 1/32 Lola GT. Kindly let me know?
Ken
If you know of another 1/32 Lola GT. Kindly let me know?
Ken
28th-Nov-21, 07:40 AM
And me ,been looking for ages
28th-Nov-21, 08:03 AM
I wish I knew, boys! But in this neck of the woods (Sweden) these are seldom seen. I was happy to grab a wreck...
They are likely more easily found in the New World at your side of the pond, Ken.
As you may know, the Lola moulds seem to be lost. Unlike many of the Monogram models, it was never taken over by MRRC to be reproduced.
Btw, the MRRC bodies now seem to slowly disappear from the market.
I am glad I got some of them while I could...
Carver
They are likely more easily found in the New World at your side of the pond, Ken.
As you may know, the Lola moulds seem to be lost. Unlike many of the Monogram models, it was never taken over by MRRC to be reproduced.
Btw, the MRRC bodies now seem to slowly disappear from the market.
I am glad I got some of them while I could...
Carver
29th-Nov-21, 10:42 AM
I've found false fingernails useful for making headlight covers. I got a load of them cheap on eBay.
Cheers,
John
Cheers,
John
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)