Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Making headlight covers
#1

I've found a good source for making headlight covers.

New brushes are often protected by a clear plastic tube, sometimes soft, sometimes harder. The hard kind is ideal for this purpose.

   

Mounted here on the right side.

   

Cheers Carver
[+] 9 members Like Carver's post
Quote
#2

Great idea, Carver.  Thumbup

If you know of another 1/32 Lola GT. Kindly let me know?

Ken
Quote
#3

And me ,been looking for ages  Wrench
Quote
#4

I wish I knew, boys! But in this neck of the woods (Sweden) these are seldom seen. I was happy to grab a wreck...
They are likely more easily found in the New World at your side of the pond, Ken.

As you may know, the  Lola moulds seem to be lost. Unlike many of the Monogram models, it was never taken over by MRRC to be reproduced.

Btw, the MRRC bodies now seem to slowly disappear from the market. Banghead 

I am glad I got some of them while I could...

   

Carver
[+] 2 members Like Carver's post
Quote
#5

I've found false fingernails useful for making headlight covers. I got a load of them cheap on eBay.

Cheers,

John



[+] 3 members Like john roche's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
31st-Aug-23, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Kevan
13th-Dec-22, 12:29 PM
Last Post by HelioMagalhaes
3rd-Nov-20, 01:34 PM
Last Post by dvd3500
20th-Jul-20, 07:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)