27th-Nov-21, 09:48 AM
Cars bought by members in 2021
2nd-Dec-21, 07:34 PM
3rd-Dec-21, 05:54 PM
Early candidate for next year's Auslot Touring Car Proxy car...
JS Design 3DP chassis ordered from J May.to go under it.
JS Design 3DP chassis ordered from J May.to go under it.
I love puttering with gears
4th-Dec-21, 08:57 AM
(3rd-Dec-21, 11:42 PM)Kevan Wrote: Is that a Scaley Astra?
Apologies...Scalextric C2528 according to initial investigations. It is described as a V8 DTM car but seems to have BTCC decals. Haven't done the research into the 1:1 car yet. But those nice extended wheel arches and track might offer some benefits over my current Civic entry.
But on a less technical note, I find it hard to resist a red and white car with black wheels, so I might have once again gone off down another blind performance alley!
I love puttering with gears
8th-Dec-21, 11:56 AM
I was not expecting these this year, so the email from Pendles telling me they had arrived in store was a surprise
I have to say, a little disappointed in their appearance, the nose looks wrong, they look a little toy-like, and the main colour on the Unipart car is way too light.
Wheels too small too, but thats a given with many slot car these days.
Maybe the on track performance will make make up for it !
I have to say, a little disappointed in their appearance, the nose looks wrong, they look a little toy-like, and the main colour on the Unipart car is way too light.
Wheels too small too, but thats a given with many slot car these days.
Maybe the on track performance will make make up for it !
8th-Dec-21, 12:34 PM
Cheer up!
Dennis on a recent Worldwide Chat had done some basic setup work on one and he thought they had potential performance wise.
Dennis on a recent Worldwide Chat had done some basic setup work on one and he thought they had potential performance wise.
I love puttering with gears
8th-Dec-21, 12:37 PM
I think their appearance is fab-u-lous!
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
8th-Dec-21, 01:50 PM
(8th-Dec-21, 11:56 AM)Savage GT Wrote: I was not expecting these this year, so the email from Pendles telling me they had arrived in store was a surprise![]()
I have to say, a little disappointed in their appearance, the nose looks wrong, they look a little toy-like, and the main colour on the Unipart car is way too light.
Wheels too small too, but thats a given with many slot car these days.
Maybe the on track performance will make make up for it !
Interested to see how they run, agree they look toy like in the photos I've seen, not unlike how nsr went for a few years, but if the performance was good I'd get one or two, they almost look a little mosler-ish.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)