Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Start of weekly Interest Discussion
#11

(8th-Apr-19, 12:15 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  Track is three lane MDF. When first installed, I took some care with the scenery but it's deteriorated of late. I've basically only ever been a racer at heart and the track is used to tune cars for specific events or just to keep the reactions up
Nice Track Gordon. Three lane to me is perfect. I know space is always an issue, but if you can its got to be 3 lane. 


Martyn
Quote
#12

Sorry for slip last week - was carried away on....... Bigsmile .

Any suggestions for this friday before I decide unilaterally?
Quote
#13

(5th-Jun-19, 09:34 AM)abie321 Wrote:  Sorry for slip last week - was carried away on....... Bigsmile .

Any suggestions for this friday before I decide unilaterally?

Anything but Ferraris Cool
Quote
#14

oK Balsa boy!!! Rofl
Quote
#15

How about Ferrari s  Wrench
Quote
#16

Maybe glueing and truing tyres ,with and without a tyre truer .
[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post
Quote
#17

Show us how you apply decals
Quote
#18

LOL - I could fill this forum with Ferrari's .... Rofl 

I like the tyre truer and decal Idea - but for me they need preparation - photo sequences, video etc.

We will put on back burner for a few weeks - but will do them for sure!!! So please think about this and prepare any pics etc you will want to share.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)