Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guide mounting - 3D Chassis
#1

Hi all, I have a slot it 3D printed chassis for a Carrera BMW DTM that I was hoping to build up but I've immediately hit a snag.   The guide mounting is very different from what I've seen before (see pic below), surely the the way in which it mounts at the front will foul the wires from the guide and stop it from turning? What guide setup am I meant to use with this? Anybody have any images of the finished setup?
Thanks

   
Quote
#2

Maybe guide CH88b?
http://slot.it/cw19-audi-r8-lmp-2000-8/

Hub
[Image: CW19-CHASSIS.jpg]
[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#3

(14th-Aug-21, 12:20 PM)rallyhub Wrote:  Maybe guide CH88b?
http://slot.it/cw19-audi-r8-lmp-2000-8/

Hub

Yes, that'll be it, thanks!
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by chrisguyw
21st-Jun-24, 02:04 PM
Last Post by dazee
30th-Apr-24, 08:23 AM
Last Post by nkarres
28th-Jun-23, 03:45 PM
Last Post by nkarres
11th-Feb-23, 08:36 PM
Last Post by ABBO
29th-Nov-22, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)