The George Turner kit looks pretty good; I'm looking forward to building it up. I fear it may be a little off the pace of the 3d print, long can weapons which are materializing in this thread but it should look the part.
(9th-Jun-21, 04:59 PM)woodcote Wrote: I have a box of 20 Metro bodies that were going to be the basis of a WHO/digital banger racing class (with Angelo's support) a few years ago. Unfortunately, it just wasn't the right time... and now things have moved on. My preference is sans 6R4 body kit.
I agree with the sans 6r4 kit idea... As I already have a contender for that one!
A solution to the body float control on the TR7 2-post HRS2 chassis car.
Side body mount rails installed into chassis but NOT glued to the body.
NSR motor mount screw tops glued to the inside of the body. Screws installed.
The screws bump againt the rails when the body tips.
The left and right screws are adjusted to level and control the tip and rock of the body.
The body stabilisation using NSR suspension tops worked very well.
The car no longer tips or roll deslots.
The 9/25 ratio proved too long for the scaleauto 35k "outlaw" motor.
The car was sluggish on acceleration and the brakes were not good enough.
Crown changed to a 26 tooth in preparation for the next test and the ratio will keep getting shorter until acceleration and brakes are behaving as expected.