Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2021

(13th-May-21, 10:13 AM)Sports Racer Wrote:  Got this lot at a deceased estate a few weeks ago. My wife would kill me if she ever finds this forum.  Rofl

Nice lot!! Want to sell the Buggyra truck?
Quote

Not cars but FLY trucks, both Merc's. Hope that's OK?

            
[+] 4 members Like Top Down's post
Quote

Since I purchased another digital track, (S electric Arc Pro Platinum), I wanted some easy to chip cars to go with it...                    
[+] 5 members Like Zippideedooda's post
Quote

(24th-May-21, 02:15 AM)Zippideedooda Wrote:  Since I purchased another digital track, (S electric Arc Pro Platinum), I wanted some easy to chip cars to go with it...

Some very nice liveries there, especially the Wynn's cars. I got two on my shelf, one was meant for Shelf King and the other for the track, which hasn't made it that way currently.


Quote

MSC 'Camel' sponsored 6R4 joins the fold.

   
[+] 4 members Like Top Down's post
Quote

So I watched the Fast and Furious films again and ended up buying this halfway through 

Just need a 1/32 Dom Toretto to go in the drivers seat now (if anyone knows anyone that can 3D print one, please let me know!!)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 1 member Likes 964rh's post
Quote

Here are some of my car purchases for this year. On a bit of a nostalgia kick...
                               
   
   
[+] 6 members Like Zippideedooda's post
Quote

   

A stock Slot.it Nissan for the home analogue track. Used, but you'd hardly know it. It's missing one mirror and the wiper, which I removed before I broke it this time. 

(See it's satin black Oxigen chipped partner here: https://slotracer.online/community/showt...205&page=2.) 

It's a lot easier to see on Scalextric Sport track than the satin black car, which is just fine on the grey routed track it's used for.
[+] 2 members Like Top Down's post
Quote

Scalextric Mercedes AMG GT3.    Wynn's livery always good.

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 2 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote

Formula-E 1st Generation vehicle by Carrera. 

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 2 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)