Posts: 88
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 185 in 59 posts
Likes Given: 128
Joined: Sep 2020
Location Tampa, FL
WOW! That is very nice! Great ambiance, and if you'd not said something, I'd not guessed temporary in any way.
Hope you're able to get it out again.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Thank you, I'm sure I'll set it up again sometime.
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Jason,
You didn't treat us to the awesome video from your track :-(
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I'll try to find it again Leo.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Well it took me a while, but finally, on a dusty old hard drive hidden away at the back of a draw, I found the video I made of my track.
Actually I found two, the first was a night stage, which I'll try to upload sometime, and this one was a little later and features the band I played in.
I never did get round to properly finishing either, as events overtook me, video technology moved on, and my enthusiasm faltered. Ah well, it was fun.
12 members Like JasonB's post:12 members Like JasonB's post
• Kevan, Mauka, Tibbs, ePilot, Anthony B, CMOTD, Savage GT, Scuderia_Turini, Steven.G, BAracer, rallyhub, woodcote
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Wow! That's awesome
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi Jason,
Very nice video. I have really enjoyed it.
Well done!
Hub
Posts: 56
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 80 in 26 posts
Likes Given: 50
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Jason,
Great to see the video again, I still remember it but it must have been a long time ago and very impressive for that era.
Great soundtrack also.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Thank you gents.
Leo, it wasn't that long ago, about 8 years ago I guess. But consumer level video has come on a long way since then, and makes the equipment I had access to look quite basic.
•