Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot car scrapyard & projects sale
#11

Sorry, Caterhams, Hummer and Zonda already snaffled.
Quote
#12

Aye,   "Another PM" dosen't convey much.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#13

Quote:... any transactions are strictly between the buyer and the seller.

Perhaps I took this too literally - but I didn't see any mention of the Audi or Mitsubishi requests before the 'sold' notification went up either? 
Quote
#14

Who publicly owns up to buying a slot car without a motor in it???



(I bought the Mitsubishi. I blame Woodcote and his rally sprints!)

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#15

(19th-Feb-21, 07:11 AM)Top Down Wrote:  Sorry, Caterhams, Hummer and Zonda already snaffled.

(19th-Feb-21, 11:37 AM)Top Down Wrote:  
Quote:... any transactions are strictly between the buyer and the seller.

Eh?

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#16

Terms of use of the For Sale section here.

On other Fora all transactions are requested to be via PM and for buyers not to pepper the sale thread with offers, queries, etc.
Quote
#17

Gents, someone saying they want a car is not the same as having received payment for it. 

I'll post on here that a car is sold as soon as I've received payment for a car as that's the point I consider it sold.

Thanks for all your interest!

Richard
Quote
#18

(17th-Feb-21, 02:22 PM)Top Down Wrote:  TR7 if still available please? PM on its way.


For info TR7 is still available..!
Quote
#19

5. C379 Capri  

Now SOLD
Quote
#20

8. C310 MG Maestro & MG Metro 

Now SOLD
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Top Down
5th-Nov-25, 06:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)