Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
The windows look all flat so easy to fit sheet cellophane or sim.
Lloyd and Steve Fluff have mould/casting knowledge.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Leo ,I have casting knowledge ,but casting practice is another matter
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
There is always a stage where things look worse before they get better again - hopefully!
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
It doesn't look worse to me Gordon.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(22nd-Nov-20, 06:36 PM)JasonB Wrote: It doesn't look worse to me Gordon. 
I really should know better by now, than to trust other people's drawings without checking them thoroughly against the real thing. The front view I had got the proportions of the front wrong. Fortunately, I had used card rather than plastic to do the frame and it was an easy job with the scalpel to correct it. Had to scrape off a bit of glue but it's getting there now.
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Awesome progress Gordon.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
As ever, once the basic shape is done, it's the small adjustments and details that take for ever. Slowly taking shape now.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
It's looking lovely Gordon.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(23rd-Nov-20, 04:52 PM)JasonB Wrote: It's looking lovely Gordon. 
As ever, when I'm doing a car, all I see are the faults!
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Nonsense. The faults must be in your eyesight.
I think it looks great!
From a mere 6,837 kilometers away (Canada to France).
•