Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
I tend to avoid cars with tobacco advertising but succumb occasionally.
The 1.6HF has become available in the UK now so I succumbed.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Cool looking car Leo.
Even though it's a new car. I might be crazy enough to strip the paint and repaint. I've done it a few times before.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
So tempted to get that one to accompany the '72 Monte Carlo car. Have to say I frowned at the Lancia-Marlboro becoming Lancia-Fulvia - as well as 'Lancia-Martini' becoming 'Lancia-Racing' on the latest Safari Rally Delta Integrale... Even Hornby are slapping authentic fags & booze liveries on their cars now. Despite that, I am really enjoying the new SCX releases and am excited to see what they have in store for us in 2021.
Oh, and that's a sensational transporter
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
(20th-Oct-20, 04:09 PM)woodcote Wrote: I am really enjoying the new SCX releases and am excited to see what they have in store for us in 2021.
Me too, but it's a shame they changed the Integrale to 2WD.
It looks like they changed the whole range to the new inliner FR42 motor, to create enough space for the lane changing solenoid of the digital versions. For me, as a rally fan, fully unnecessary. I prefer the existing concept of the 4x4 RX91B or RK91 motor.
Nice transporter, Leo.
rallyhub
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Hub,
Yes its annoying that the SCX/Scalextric.es digital technology gets in the way of four-wheel drive. Of all of the digital systems it seemed the lest likely to survive, but it has.
However, the SCX all-wheel drive cars are very noisy

.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 285
Threads: 53
Likes Received: 402 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 39
Joined: Apr 2019
This way it is not noisy,Lancia S4
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
(23rd-Oct-20, 06:21 AM)AlexisGaitanis Wrote: This way it is not noisy,Lancia S4
I guess, you mean the floorpan and motorpod, not the big hole in the front tyre.
rallyhub
•