Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Of course, no-one matches Brawn GPs 100% success rate
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Let's not forget that by-in-large both Brawn and Mercedes are Team Brackley.
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Oops
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Vettel says...."I didn't have much space to the right and obviously had a better exit out of Turn 2, 3 and a lot more battery left and I thought I was already past. I don’t know why we touched."
They should give him bigger mirrors, he obviously has a problem judging distances.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I like Vettel, but his judgement has been suspect for a while now.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
What are we talking about here again??
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(19th-Nov-19, 01:29 PM)abie321 Wrote: What are we talking about here again??

Your favourite subject, what else?
•
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
Hamilton racing for Ferrari in 2020...?
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(13th-Dec-19, 09:21 PM)dvd3500 Wrote: Hamilton racing for Ferrari in 2020...?
No chance.
•