Posts: 90
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 209 in 64 posts
Likes Given: 67
Joined: Jan 2025
I'll get PP to you tomorrow! Awesome! I'm in the states so if fee is higher just let me know.
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Quote:I'll get PP to you tomorrow! Awesome! I'm in the states so if fee is higher just let me know.
Great, postal costs are slightly greater to the USA.
Send me an email or a DM here on the forum to discuss details, please.
•
Posts: 90
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 209 in 64 posts
Likes Given: 67
Joined: Jan 2025
Not to hijak the thread with off-topic content but, there's always a 'but', I received the OSCA body shells and parts today and they are fabulous! Thanks very much!
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Thanks, that was a swift delivery.
I am always pleased to hear that a customer is pleased.
•