4th-Nov-23, 11:25 PM
This is my first NSR slot car.
I read up on what I thought was the correct way to make the adjustments for this new NSR slot car
But apparently I might be doing something wrong the car is fast.... . But it makes a lot of grinding noise I can't seem to get rid of the grinding noise.
Any thoughts suggestions help would be greatly appreciated........ Thanks.
The NSR car is a Porsche 908\3 the new limited edition golf number one.
I read up on what I thought was the correct way to make the adjustments for this new NSR slot car
But apparently I might be doing something wrong the car is fast.... . But it makes a lot of grinding noise I can't seem to get rid of the grinding noise.
Any thoughts suggestions help would be greatly appreciated........ Thanks.
The NSR car is a Porsche 908\3 the new limited edition golf number one.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)