Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Hi, can anyone identify what the logo(s) above the Bilstein on the rear box arch is please ?
If this request has a more suited place, mods feel free to relocate !
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Thank you Rallyhub
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
I have another, hopefully someone will spot this without me creating a new thread
Can anyone identify this logo please ?
•
Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 23 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 46
Joined: Apr 2022
Could it be mirror image of an ‘HD’ logo?
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
I don't think its a mirror image.
But in case no one knows, I have made a replacement I may end up using !