Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Too late to say Hello?
#11

Welcome Carver Wavegreen 

Those are fabulous models. Please do show us more.
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote
#12

(21st-Jul-21, 06:22 PM)Carver Wrote:  Ken, I think I do remember! Idea  You were wearing a hat, right?

Carver

Yep. That was me.  Thumbup

You might have some catching up to do here. It's a blank page awaiting your artwork. Everyone is growing weary of my scratch built aluminum chassis.
Quote
#13

(22nd-Jul-21, 05:44 AM)KensRedZed Wrote:    Everyone is growing weary of my scratch built aluminum chassis.

You shouldn't say that.
Your scratch built aluminium chassis is a versatile solution, which is still interesting to look at.

rallhub Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#14

Thank you for your kind words, Rallyhub.  Drinkingcheers

I respect Carver's interesting choices of cars too. Nice stuff to look at.  Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#15

Agree with Rallyhub! Thumbup

@Andy and Ken: Nothing on the bench for the moment, this is off-season! I normally make only 1-3 wood bodies a year, and for some time most of my energy has been put down in track scenery.

No doubt something will turn up sooner or later! On the other hand, we are heading for the silly season, I might post something old...

Carver
[+] 2 members Like Carver's post
Quote
#16

Track - did you say TRACK??   Bigsmile Bigsmile  Would love to see it Thumbup Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote
#17

(22nd-Jul-21, 07:29 PM)Carver Wrote:  Nothing on the bench for the moment, this is off-season!

Maybe a good time to show us some pictures of your fantastic new scenic racetrack under construction?
It will be much appreciated here, for sure.

Hub Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#18

Yes, Rallyhub, maybe I should! Must bring some order to the mess first... Don't hold your breath. Bigsmile

Carver
[+] 2 members Like Carver's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)