Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Finally sort of finished
#1

Evening all

Finally, I’ve sort of finished one of the die cast conversions I have in the go.

Still debating whether to try and get some sort of camper interior into it, may just leave it as is

Used a PCS 32 chassis with a s-can motor, set of Calibra wheels (which look like the BBS I had on a 1:1 16v MK2 Golf back in the day)

It weighs a ton (nearly 300g) but flies down the small track I tested it on, when it hits a skirting board, the skirting board will lose!!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
[+] 2 members Like 964rh's post
Quote
#2

Hi Rob,

Congrats! I think it looks great!

Not all cars are about breaking land-speed records. Some are just for fun.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by autoavia
5th-Jan-21, 03:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)