Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lockdown projects E types
#1

It is not too hard to find ways to kill time now that I am constrained at home.(but it is  worth it:we have, so far,only 9 losses /million)
This one was lying in a drawer for quite a few years waiting for a suitable chassis,now its almost ready missing proper rear rims and light lenses,the latter were included in the kit but cannot locate them:
lightweight,World Classics body
[Image: post-2645-0-03510900-1586949057.jpg]
[Image: post-2645-0-23901900-1586948667.jpg]
 
Just started the Lindner one,World Classics body
[Image: post-2645-0-48891200-1586948803.jpg]
[Image: post-2645-0-10000900-1586948826.jpg]
 
And Ghost ModelsLM 62
[Image: post-2645-0-00401100-1586948858.jpg]
 
 
plus a restoration of an Eldon one
[Image: post-2645-0-11987500-1586948880.jpg]
[Image: post-2645-0-67978000-1586948898.jpg]
 
[+] 1 member Likes AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#2

Darn - I know I have said it before - but I love how you have grasped new technology, and run with it - for both vintage and modern work!!!

yes I am jealous.
Quote
#3

Alexis,
I did the same thing with this one.

Despite still being narrow. it drives very well.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 1 member Likes Mitch58's post
Quote
#4

Nice one Alexis Wavegreen
My own Jaguar E type build below. 
The Lindner/Nocker lightweight streamline 
Body from Revell
Chassis from shapeways. 
Slot.IT transmission.
FlatSix RS motor 
NSR rear wheels with inserts fabricated from the kit revell wheels.
   
Goes well but will need more punch to have a stab at embarrassing any of the thunder slot Lola's down at London Wood Green.


   
Alan W
[+] 1 member Likes Nonfractal's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by AlexisGaitanis
8th-Apr-20, 10:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)