8th-Jul-21, 07:09 PM
(21st-Jun-21, 06:51 AM)Johnno Wrote: No where near as that in the OP but having been asked recently about my slot car dedication, the answer wasn't a real surprise but it still raised the eyebrows somewhat.
Since 5th May 2017 when I started with the Scalextric Digital ARC PRO Platinum set, I've spent $34,271.79 which includes my home MrTrax track at $11,000
Am I addicted? Probably, though this is my real first hobby I've gotten into this deep.
@johnno I had my bike accident in March 2017 and that's when I went from dabbling to serious. I am friends with another guy who had an accident and got the same bug about 6 years ago. As of Friday I have taken an early retirement and am going to take this hobby to the next level. I have over 30 bodies to paint and build plus I have to spend a lot of money on a new garage to house my intended track. There are far worse things you could be spending your money on. And it's your money!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)