Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can Am Championship 25 North Wales & Borders .
#11

(17th-Oct-25, 12:21 PM)PaulCooper Wrote:  Always a pleasure racing against you .. ??? and thanks for your support over the years. The track does take a little time to get used to, or in the swing off, also as with all tracks once it gets warmed up it gives more grip. 

Looking forward to our final round .. not my favourite track. But I’m sure it will be a learning experience.

I thought it was one of the better tracks I have raced on, a nice flow to it. But you have to be careful you don’t fall off the one edge that’s not got a barrier on…. Bigsmile
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)