Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Bernard has been posting a lot of photos from his wonderful museum in Texas recently so I thought it would be nice to gather them together in one place. I have accordingly created a new sub forum in the history section and moved all his previous posts over to it.
LINK
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Outstanding and well done Brian!!
•
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
How about this logo for the area?
...but a bit smaller!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Good idea.
I had to use something simpler due to the tiny size of the icons, but same idea.