Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Scalextric Bentley #100 sold.
SCX Aston Martin Vantage sold
(This post was last modified: 29th-Apr-24, 04:19 PM by
Savage GT.)
•
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Cars received safely.
I promise to continue racing them till their braids melt!
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 1st-May-24, 07:17 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Ditto here for public reassurance but we've already PM'd for 'happy buyer' chat.
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
All that are left of this lot is now is 2X Scalextric F430, Scalextric Aston Martin Vantage GT3 and 2x NSR Mclarens.
If any are of interest, feel free to PM any offers. If you don't hear back within 48 hours I did not accept, if I am OK with the offer I will reply to the PM within 48 hours at most.
(This post was last modified: 18th-May-24, 09:51 AM by
Savage GT.)
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
I’m ready for round 2 but I need a head start as I’m 6 hours behind.
(This post was last modified: 18th-May-24, 04:58 PM by
Brumos RSR.)
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Round 2 - "the finale" is due in the next couple of days, but there aren't many left
Ooops ... Also both Scalextric Mclaren F1GT with Amato chassis also left from part 1.
(This post was last modified: 19th-May-24, 04:45 PM by
Savage GT.)
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I'm ready...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Last call for the remaining cars !
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Scalextric Mclaren F1GT with Amato Chassis X2 SOLD
•